A waterproof dog bed to fit any kind of space. Our high-density foam personalised custom dog bed mattresses are made-to-measure with bespoke shape cut-outs available. Instant quote & order online!
Made-To-Measure Custom Dog Bed Mattresses With Shape Cut-Outs
Ordering Additional Cut-Outs?
Are you planning to order shape cut-outs for your bed?
To complete your order you will need to complete our Bespoke Cutting Specification Sheet PDF.
(A download link to this PDF will also be sent to you within your order confirmation email.)
SW Pet Bed’s Made-To-Measure Custom Dog Bed Mattresses With Shape Cut-Outs
An ideal country dog waterproof bed for kanines who get dirty and wet on a frequent basis.
Recommended for use in almost any sort of watery or muddy situation that calls for heavy-duty durability.
However, these made-to-measure custom beds along with the endless possibilities that can come with custom shape cut-outs, mean that they can go beyond the sole confines kanine use.
Other possible utilizations can include:
- Use in non-standard-size dog crates;
- Use within car boots, 4×4’s & lorries;
- Use as outdoor kennel mats* (for outdoor use please read this section);
- Use as bench seat pads in yachts & narrowboats;
- Use as bedding or seat cushions in caravans, camper vans & motorhomes;
- and more!
With the option of shape cut-outs, this means that we are proud to offer round and oval shaped beds along with the typical rectangular shape.
These dog mattress beds are filled with furniture grade high-density foam encased in a stockinette cover, which acts as a great insulator for cold floors and walls.
The Mattress foam inner filling is comfortable and can be removed via zipped edge for washing the outer cover.
Designed to keep your pet warm and comfortable in the winter with polymer foam filler, and cool and breathable in the summer with a tough woven fabric outer layer.
What makes our beds unique?
For our Chunky Mattresses, Cozy Crash Mats, Cozy Cushions and the base cushions of our Comfy Sofas, we use top-end high-density furniture foam which is the next grade just below memory foam.
This foam type provides the best combination of firm yet comfortably versatile padding for all pet weights and especially more-so for medium to larger sized dogs.
Many cheaper or budget waterproof dog beds on the market use wadding which is a less-dense foam that has much larger air pockets.
This allows most dogs to then sink straight to the floor, negatively impacting orthopedic benefit for our canine family members, especially older dogs who require more comfort.
Available Sizes & Colours
On-screen colours will vary across different devices and screen types.
|Length||Up to 240 cm|
|Width||Up to 132 cm|
|Height||2 cm, 4 cm, 6 cm, 8 cm|
|Max Additional Cut-outs||12|
Is our waterproof material actually waterproof?
The waterproof material we use is comprised of two layers;
- The outer layer being a durable polymer based threading that is tightly weaved together.
- The inner layer being a waterproof polymer laminate that is heat bonded to the weaved threading which prevents any water seaping into the bed filling.
*This material is 100% waterproof however if left outisde, consistent rain can eventually soak through sewing seams, saturating the inner filler.
For this reason we suggest using the bed ideally undercover or indoors only.
The benefits of our waterproof material
- Outer cooling fabric layer keeps the dog cool in the summer;
- 100% waterproof inner layer;
- Heavy duty, chew resistant, durable, hard-wearing fabric material;
- Perfect for nesting and clawing dogs;
- Easy to keep clean with wiping, hose or jetwash;
- Chewing and clawing resistant.
Cleaning & Aftercare
These Chunky Mattresses have removable washable covers.
Keep your washable dog bed clean by:
- Brushing off loose dirt;
- Wet/damp wipe down with a cloth;
- Rinse under a running tap;
- Hose down and scrub with a brush;
- or Pressure wash.
Made in Devon, United Kingdom.
- Standard Next Day Courier Delivery (Mon – Fri) £4.95
- (Free Standard Next Day for orders over £60)
We aim to deliver all bespoke products within 5-10 working days.
We dispatch our products within 1-3 working days depending on whether the product is in-stock and ready-to-go, or needs to be produced.
Although we do keep most of our products in-stock at all times, our products are ‘made-to-order’ which means that the product you order may need to be produced before we can deliver it to you.
See our Delivery page for further information.