The tartan check material we use is comprised of two layers;
- The outer layer is a thick-weave 100% polyester material. This fabric looks, feels and performs like top-end quality fabric products. The woven polyester makes for a breathable, yet very resiliant dog bed material, as the thick weave resists a nesting dogs claws to catching and ripping the fabric. However, like anything that can be cut with scissors, it’s not invincible. The fabric can easily be de-haired with a quick vacuuming or damp cloth wipe-off.
- The inner layer is a thick, firm but flexible polymer that is infused onto the back of the thick-weave outer. This layer strengthens the material and provides an extra layer of solidarity, making for a well-weighted dog bed cover that is both durable and long lasting.
The Benefits Of Our Gleneagles Tartan Material
- Breathable cross-weave fabric layer helps to keep the dog cooler in the summer;
- Trendy nutmeg check tartan design works well with many interior design styles;
- Inner heavy-weighted layer makes the material extra thick and robust;
- The sturdy cross-hatch fabric weave makes for a nesting dog resistant, durable and tough dog bed cover;
- Perfect for nesting and clawing dogs who need to keep cooler and comfortable;
- Machine washable with easy removal via zippered edge;
Great for use anywhere indoors or undercover such as…
- Dog crates and cages;
- Back of 4×4 or car boot;
- Outdoor kennels;
- Living rooms;
- Under kitchen worktops;
- Utility rooms;
- That little space under the stairs;
- the list goes on!
The Chunky Mattress Summer Gleneagles Tartan Dog Bed Cover has a zippered edge for easy removal and application.
Keep your washable dog bed cover clean by:
- Brushing off loose dirt;
- Hand washing;
- Wash in washing machine;
- Tumble dry or allow to naturally air dry.
Hand wash, wash in washing machine up to 30c, tumble dry. Do not not bleach, do not iron, do not iron steam.
We manufacture all of our dog beds and covers by hand in Totnes, Devon UK.
- Free UK Mainland Delivery – Spend Over £60
- Next Day UK Mainland Courier Delivery (Monday–Friday) – £4.95
- For delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of White, Scilly Isles, Channel Islands – Guernsey & Jersey, Northern Ireland and Republic Of Ireland please refer to our Delivery Outside of UK Mainland section.
While we do carry stock for all of our products, we cannot guarantee that the product you order will be in-stock and thus it will have to be manufactured before we can dispatch it to you.
For products that are in-stock, order before 4pm for dispatch the next working day.
For products that are not in-stock, the product will be manufactured and dispatched within 1-3 working days.
See our Delivery page for further information.